For years AGREE chambers have been the workhorses of the environmental test chamber industry. Originally created to meet military test standards, their flexible design has made them suitable for a wide variety of applications. Fast temperature changes of 5 to 25°C/m. are possible, even with significant loads. The chambers have a removable floor, allowing integration with vibration test systems. Custom designs are common, allowing configuration to meet your exact requirements.
- Special model ETD52 can interface with both vertical and horizontal vibration systems
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
In addition, the SCP-220 programmer makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The SCP-220 can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView.
ESPEC custom chamber capabilities:
Nearly every Agree chamber we build is designed per the application. Here is a review of what is possible with a custom designed chamber from ESPEC. This video highlights automation and movement, both common in Agree-type applications with vibration systems.
See “Custom Chambers with Automation” (YouTube link)
- Full-opening door with multi-pane heated window & interior light
- Chamber floor designed to be changeable to accommodate different “floor plugs” for vibration systems. Standard floor plug provided is “solid” for non-vibration applications (other floors optional). Embedded perimeter heaters in floor plugs to avoid condensation and freeze-up, plus Teflon glides in floor slot make floor replacement very easy.
- One 4″ cable port with flexible plug centered in the left hand wall (additional ports optional)
Refrigeration and Plenum
- Rear-mounted plenum with cooling coil and nichrome wire heaters
- Two ¾ hp blower motors with one-piece stainless steel shafts
- Non-CFC cascade refrigeration system using semi-hermetic Copeland Discus compressors
- Hinged service access doors with lockable snap-action latches