S-Series Walk-In and Truck-In Ovens
Despatch S-Series walk-in ovens and truck-in ovens operate at up to 650°F and have exceptional uniformity. They feature high velocity uniflow airflow, meaning that the air moves both horizontally and vertically, offering exceptional temperature uniformity. Adjustable air distribution louvers direct heated air to the part and is then recirculated through the heater box and back into the oven for greater energy efficiency. Precise airflow pattern and directionality can be modified to suit specific parts. CFD (computational fluid dynamics) software can be used to simulate how various oven configurations will heat your tooling and parts to determine the best possible solution. Despatch walk-in ovens are available with a gas or electric heater and come standard with Class A (NFPA 86) flammable solvent handling capabilities.
Despatch walk-in ovens feature the Protocol 3™ microprocessor-based temperature and hi-limit controller with a large LCD display and real time clock for auto start capability. The LCD display shows temperature readings along with clear, detailed information on oven status. Protocol 3™ features three operating modes for quick and easy operation: Manual mode, Timer mode and Profile mode. The data-logging functionality enables reporting and analyzing and data files can be exported via the controller’s USB port. Lead-lag part temperature control to extremely tight tolerances is provided for curing applications. For the best curing results, the soak time should not begin until the part has reached the desired set point temperature.
- Maximum temperature rating 650°F (343°C)
- Six standard sizes from 357 to 1306 cubic feet (10,110 to 36,982 liters)
- Class A (NFPA 86) option for handling flammable solvents
- Forced Exhaust
- Electric or gas heat
- Top mounted heater compartment to minimize floor space
- Proportioning gas burners on gas fired models for smooth and precise temperature control.
- Protocol 3™ control with large LCD display, integrated data logging capabilities and USB port for simple oven set-up and data export
- Class A (NFPA 86) for handling flammable solvents
- Adjustable air distribution louvers on supply and return ducts
- Aluminized steel interior and exterior oven body parts
- Modular design utilizes remote I/O for optional thermocouple, vacuum and compressed air sub-systems
- Multi-pane window installed in center of door to allow viewing of product during processing
- Door interlock switch
- 5” (12.7cm) insulated wall construction.
- FM approved hi-limit over temperature protection.
- UL and C-UL listed open control panel
- Chart recorders
- Audible and visual alarms
- Trucks and shelves
- Swing or vertical lift doors
- Access ports for test wires
- Low NOx burner
- PLC controls
- Factory preassembly on smaller sizes
- Installation and startup supervision
- Insulated panel or cement floor with standard truck spacing
- Designed compliant to AMS2750D
- Special sizes, temperature ratings available