Especially designed for steady-state operation
Stability walk-in rooms are an ESPEC specialty, designed for light-duty testing or long-term steady-state evaluation of pharmaceuticals and other products.
Our panelized walk-in chambers use urethane-foam panels in a stainless steel or galvanized interior skin. The panels are locked together with internal cam latches. This is the same construction used for walk-in coolers in restaurants and supermarkets, but of a higher quality.
Temperature and Humidity Control
ESPEC has standard air conditioning systems, called Modular Air Plenums (MAP). These MAPs are designed with the proper heating, refrigeration, and humidity control to achieve your desired performance and capabilities. The MAP simply rolls-up to an assembled panel chamber to complete installation.
In addition, the SCP-220 programmer makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The SCP-220 can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView.
- Stainless steel interior (or galvanized for savings)
- Painted galvanized steel exterior for long life
- MAP service doors are hinged (no tools or lifting)
- Easy access to components
- Reliable steam generator system for humidity applications
- Sheathed electric heaters for safety and reliability
- Adjustable vanes in supply grille allow directing of airflow as needed
- Moving-in my new chamber
- Supplying Humidity Water
- Humidity Measurement: Analog versus Digital
- Methods of Humidity Generation