ENX112 Solar Panel Compact Walk-in Chambers
The ENX112 chambers provide a test chamber large enough for testing full-size PV modules in the least amount of floorspace. Can be use for panels 1.2m x 2mor larger.
These models provide a variety of performance capabilities to meet maximum or minimum change rates in IEC or UL test standards. Incorporated are the features of our smaller Platinum and Global-N lines. The refrigeration systems of these models utilize modern, high performance scroll compressors that allow a small footprint while allowing unparalleled service access.
The models come in different performance versions, depending on your application. More powerful performance allows you to complete the temperature-cycling test faster, or with a maximum number of modules. There also is a ‘damp-heat’ only model that saves you capital-cost and energy.
In addition, the SCP-220 programmer makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The SCP-220 can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView.
- Performance to meet IEC 61215, 61646, UL-1703 and similar test requirements
- 10.11 Temperature cycling
- 10.12 Humidity freeze
- 10.13 Damp heat
- Large interior volume
- Touch-screen controller
- Viewing window
- Compact footprint of 5′ x 11′
- Optional module rack with rollers
- ENX112 rack can hold 1.2m x 2m panels
- ENX133 rack can hold 1.2m x 2.4m panels
- ENX164 rack can hold 1.8m x 2m panels
- Need to test larger, or more, panels at a time?
See EWSX282 Solar Panel Large Walk-in