Temperature testing at altitudes up to 100,000 feet.
ESPEC can provide custom-built chambers for simultaneous testing of temperature and low-pressure altitude conditions. Two common applications are:
- Testing of avionics or other aerospace equipment to simulate actual conditions it might experience.
- Simulation of high-altitude conditions like might be found in mountainous regions.
Applicable test methods (depending on chamber system specified)
- Mil-Std 202G (conditions 105C, A/B/C/F)
- Mil-Std 810G (condition 500.5)
- IEC 60068-2-39
- IEC 60068-2-40
- JIS W 0812
Please let ESPEC know your anticipated test load & specification/method, and we can provide you with a tailored system for your requirements.
- Temperature range from -70 to 170°C
- Altitude range from ground to 100,000 feet
- Optional humidity control when altitude system is off
- Chamber interior size specified by customer
- Automatic altitude control, integrated with temperature controller
—No manual setting of altitude level!
- Vacuum pump sized for climb/dive rate required by application
- Viewing window and cable ports available