Four larger size chambers with performance options to 12°C/m
The Platinum series are top quality temperature/humidity chambers in four larger sizes than our popular Platinous and Global-N lines. More powerful heating and cooling systems on these models ensure prompt response, even with larger and heavier loads. Change rates up to 12°C/m or more is possible, depending on model.
This web-page features our 42 and 60 cubic foot sizes. New, taller sizes of 48 cubic foot and 112 cubic foot are available to especially suit the testing of solar panels. (These sizes have their own web pages, please click the links to learn more.)
In addition, the SCP-220 programmer makes running an ESPEC environmental test chamber a breeze. The full-color, touch-screen interface is remarkably easy to use and understand. The SCP-220 can be managed remotely via our new Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller, serial port, or GP-IB/LabView.
- Touch-screen programmer for easy operation
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- High performance, reliable Scroll or Discus compressors
- Larger windows with bright lighting
- Non-metallic thermal breaks at the doorframe and cable ports to eliminate exterior frosting or hot spots
- One adjustable shelf with heavy-duty support rails
- One 100mm (4″) diameter cable port (additional ports optional)
- Heavy-duty casters with adjustable feet
- Hinged service panels
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
- Need something smaller, but fast change rates?
See Global-N Temperature Cycling
- Need something smaller, but slower rates are okay?
- Testing solar panels? We have taller chambers!
See ENX48 Solar Panel Reach-in