Platinous Series Environmental Chambers
The Platinous series of environmental test chambers offers a variety of sizes, ranges, and options to meet your specific environmental testing requirements. ESPEC Platinous series includes features for quality and reliable operation:
- Stainless steel exterior
- Energy-efficient refrigeration with exclusive electronic expansion valve system
- Specialized humidity generation and control
- Unique thermal break construction for extreme testing
- Casters, cable port, shelf, & USB port standard
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
A new streamlined controller
ESPEC makes operating an environmental test chamber easier than ever with the new P-300 controller. An updated ‘tabbed’ user interface allows faster access to any screen. Standard USB and optional Ethernet interfaces make programming and data acquisition much simpler. In addition, improved algorithms make control faster and smoother.
Improved programming and data collection via computer
- Standard USB port for uploading and downloading test programs and operation datalogs.
- Optional remote monitoring, programming, and data collection via our Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller
- Direct access via optional RS-233 serial port or GP-IB/LabView.
Built into the P-300 controller are improved control algorithms for more efficient chamber operation. Invisible to the end user, the P-300 uses advanced control of an electronic expansion valve to save energy and improve control of the refrigeration system. Additional improvements in refrigeration and heater operation make the new generation of ESPEC Platinous chambers the most energy efficient ever.
Well Thought-out Cabinet Design
- Stainless steel interior with rounded corners – superior to square, welded corners
- Stainless steel exterior construction for durability over time
- Optional viewing window with full-pane heaters to help keep condensation and frost clear. Provides great visibility into the chamber.
- Chamber light built into the window for easy viewing without glare
- One 4″ diameter cable port, centered in the left wall (additional ports optional)
- One stainless steel shelf with adjustable support rails (not clips)
- Heavy duty casters with adjustable leveling feet
- Hinged service panels for easy access
Helpful Operational Features
- Independent “Product Temp. Protector” with user-set limits, part of a three-tier safety system
- Electrical disconnect switch is included, with lock-out/tag-out