SH/SU Series Benchtop Chambers
Two sizes and three different low temperatures
- Ten models, two sizes: 22.5L and 64L
- High temperature to 180°C
- Low temp to -20, -40, or -60°C
- 0.8 cu.ft. models are our smallest chambers
- Fully programmable
Are you looking for the smallest chamber possible to get your testing done? Hate the footprint and noise of other temperature chambers? This is the model series for you!
Weighs only 73kg (SU) and efficiently saves foot print with its compact design. Additional option stand (low and high stands with casters) allows also easy storage to optimise your testing space.
- The SU models are small enough be placed underneath a benchtop, or on top.
- The smaller models run on standard 115V power, enabling easy installation anywhere.
- Extremely quiet operation as low as 55 dba, suitable for quiet labs or offices.
ESPEC’S Exclusive Programmer/Controller:
- Simple key input of temperature, and time
- Programmable operation with up to nine steps and 99 repeat loops
- RS-485 communication port is standard
Chamber Design Features:
- High performance with a space-saving footprint
- One 1″ (25mm) diameter cable port on the right and left side
- One adjustable stainless steel shelf
- Temperature & humidity output terminals
- Overheat protector
- Humidifier boil-dry protector
- Specimen power supply control terminal
- Main power circuit breaker
Program operation up to 9 steps
Besides constant setting, the instrumentation allows program operation with 9 steps per pattern, temperature (humidity) heat-up and pull-down gradient settings to meet cycle testing conditions.
Water is supplied from the front side tank (equipped with a level sensor). Auxiliary water tank circuit (option) is also available for extended operation time.
Compared to our previous model, our exclusive refrigerator control system allows a power consumption reduction of 55%.