Criterion Temperature & Humidity Benchtop
The Criterion temperature chamber series provides an economical and space-saving solution for a variety of temperature testing requirements. The chamber’s interior size is 3.5 inches wider than traditional benchtops, yet the exterior is 20% narrower. The BTZ-133 chamber uses 115V power, meaning no special power hook-ups.
- Lowest temperature: -20, -35, or -70°C (-4, -35, or -100°F)
- Highest temperature: 180°C (354°F)
- Chamber sizes: 1.5 or 4 cubic feet
- Fully programmable with Watlow F4 controller
The extended temperature ranges of the Criterion series make testing at extreme conditions possible without buying a larger, stand alone chamber. Two chamber sizes are available, as well.
The programmer includes a temperature alarm as just one part of ESPEC’s three-tiered over-temperature protection system. A thermal fuse and a user-set independent limit are also included. In addition, a specimen power terminal allows the user to safely operate powered equipment inside or with the chamber.
- Six models, two sizes: 1.5 and 4 cubic foot
- Wide temperature range: up to -70 to 180°C
- New model with 5°C/min. change rate
- Interior is 3.5” wider than competitors
- Space-saving design
- Your most economical choice